Angel essence is everywhere if you have eyes to see and a heart to feel
But my essence with all life is an inherent part
I am but one simple petal as part of a whole beautiful rose
Many other life formations does my Angel essence also clothe
Never for one second think from Angel essence you are apart
For Angel essence resides in each and every single living heart
If you enjoyed this poem, you might also enjoy Being a child, by Nachi Ma.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Is your ‘essence of being’ the same thing as your ‘inner child’?
- The pause that refreshes your soul
- As Sister Sledge said:We are family
- If you feel “spirit,” do you need a building?
- Kudos to our PEAK EXPERIENCE Photo Contest Winner – Michael Hampson