Nude yoga a no-no; Why we don’t trust religious leaders; Controversy hits the world of ice cream
Asanas in the buff: Hindu leaders want Playboy to discontinue its nude yoga DVD.
No ‘cure’ for LGBT: Hotline has received calls from thousands of young Mormons terrified of coming out.
Sin and bear it: Epic film ‘There Be Dragons’ explores the monster and the saint in all of us.
Sneak peak at Buddhist retreat: A journalist samples silence, mosquitoes and enlightenment at Temple Stay Korea.
Collar lacks credibility: A survey by Scientific American says people trust religious leaders less than they trust politicians.
Double scoop: Ice cream company ordered to cease gay priest and pregnant nun ads.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: T.C. Boyle’s “The Silence”; Avatar DVD goes eco; Ricky Martin goes . . . spiritual?
- Spiritual Surf: Crossing spiritual boundaries; Monkey man Marc Hauser; Yoga heathen?
- Top 9 Spiritual Resorts: Spirit Rock, Marin County
- TOP 10 SPIRITUAL RESORTS IN THE WEST: A Mexican hideaway called “Present Moment”
- Spiritual Surf: Cary Grant, LSD fan; Lindsay Lohan; Sex and the older woman