Lindsay seeks a new Inferno; A year without sex?; Deepak mentors Gaga; Evangelicals and oil
Inferno: Lindsay Lohan set to star in porn-star-turned-feminist Linda Lovelace’s bio. Lohan’s character (Linda Susan Boreman, aka, Linda Lovelace) descends into the fire pit of sexual exploitation and abuse.
Can delayed sexual gratification lead to greater intimacy? Hephzibah Anderson’s new book Chastened, recommends women slow down the freight-train of sex without intimacy.
Lady Gaga and her bizarre Illuminati dreams: Gaga confides in Deepak Chopra, Rolling Stone interview reveals. Lady Gaga’s performances are a dream come true in more ways than one: Gaga relates how her morbid dreams provide material for the stage.
French stripper’s “tribute” to aboriginal culture: Motives for topless dance on Ulura Rock questioned
The skinny man movement: More men dieting and seeking surgery to be thin
Evangelicals take on Gulf oil spill: Distance from Creation = distance from God
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Pot for peace, gurus in school, and delusions of divinity
- Spiritual Surf: Cary Grant, LSD fan; Lindsay Lohan; Sex and the older woman
- Spiritual Surf: Dancing at Auschwitz; Mel Gibson; Lady Gaga; Army drones immoral?
- Spiritual Surf: Hitchens and the Big C; Machete; Opus Dei; Burning the Koran
- Spiritual Surf: Celebs are lousy doctors, politicians worship underground