Dating site for the “pure”; Making beautiful babies. . .who may end up unemployable if they are female
Youandmearepure.com: New site helmed by husband and wife encourages virgins to ”come” together. No, not that way, at least not until AFTER marriage.
Catholic nun attempts to get her Reiki on: The practice is seen by US Catholic bishops as a “superstition” and is not to be promoted at Catholic healthcare facilities.
I don’t want a baby that looks like that: Only in L.A.! Dating site Beautifulpeople.com has branched out into the fertility biz. In a daringly egalitarian move, now even the “ugly” can shop for pretty sperm and eggs.
Who wants to live forever?: Genes linked to life expectancy could be used to slow down the aging process.
The world’s happiest countries: The top five: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands are also economically prosperous. Costa Rica ranks sixth, due to its tight social networks.
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful: Attractive women are discriminated against when applying for jobs where “looks don’t matter” and jobs that are considered “masculine” such as manager of research and development, mechanical engineer and construction supervisor.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Humanizing computers, cyberdating Muslims and tweeting death
- Spiritual Surf: Dr. Phil trolls for trash; Match.com pays millions
- Spiritual Surf: Prop. 8 and the soul, Cornell West in “The Examined Life”, Supreme Court Catholic
- Spiritual Surf: Ash Wednesday, PETA, Polygamy, Madonna, atheist pastor, J.D. Salinger, yoga dating
- Spiritual Surf: Hindus, Atheism, Mormons, and the Aryan India