It’s O-ver: Wednesday is doomsday for Oprah fans.
Blow-back from her hometown paper, Chicago Tribune: Way too much of a good thing?
Soul’s Code piles on: 9 Aha moments that blow Oprah off the screen!
Instrument of change or delusion? The contradictions of a humility-preaching and adoration-seeking celebrity.
The Oprah couch phenomenon: Candor and tears have become a favorite PR ploy for politicians and celebrities.
Perfectly imperfect: Oprah’s own flaws and struggles made her message work.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Kathy Griffin teases Oprah, Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet, Jeff Sharlet infiltrates C Street
- OPRAH WATCH: Her May issue says, “Have Your Own AHA Moment!”
- DEALING WITH LOSS: Step 6
- Spiritual Surf: Sundance takes down Mormons; Kitty Kelley takes down Oprah; Tu Beshevat (the tree of life) and St. Paul
- Soul’s Code Celebrity Seekers’ Quiz – All things Oprah