Mormon Church aids job seekers; Science and religion, it’s not oil and water; Chimps and death; Take your exercise outside
Katie Holmes part of right-wing smear on JFK? New History Channel mini-series concentrates on JFK’s sexual antics.
Welcoming the stranger: Bishop of Roman Catholic Diocese of Tucson, Arizona condemns Arizona Immigration law.
Life and death through the eyes of chimps: Are animals conscious of their mortality?
Mormon Church launches job search site: Free site open to all, regardless of religious affiliation.
Science vs Religion: What Scientists Really Think. New book discovers that 50% of scientists consider themselves to be religious.
The greening of exercise: Take it outside to improve self-esteem and mood in just five minutes.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Barack Obama goes to church
- Camino de Santiago pilgrimmage
- Spiritual Surf: A new Pope Ratzinger time bomb; Fear of flying; Shy bullies
- Spiritual Surf: Humanizing computers, cyberdating Muslims and tweeting death
- Spiritual Surf: Sundance takes down Mormons; Kitty Kelley takes down Oprah; Tu Beshevat (the tree of life) and St. Paul