Leaked cables betray royal ranter; actor Leslie Nielsen passes on; and unemployment extensions are in play in Washington D.C.
Prince Andrew mouths off: this dude could (very theoretically) be the titular head of the Church of England?
Leslie Nielson is gone, but not forgotten: watch the ultimate straight-man’s best lines.
Unemployment extension: man may not live on bread alone, but it helps. Democrat Max Baucus introduced a bill that would extend unemployment benefits, again.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Cat Stevens, U2 and a French thing
- Church Parking: When good people do bad things
- Sara Miles’ radical conversion to a radical faith
- Intervention? That’s not reality. Try this new documentary about an addict’s spiritual journey
- 5 forbidden foods: Why you can’t eat anything at all