Celebrities neck-in-neck with Jesus; Lindsay Lohan role-plays her demons; popularizing philosophy; India’s marijuana minstrels.
Tomorrow’s spiritual leaders: Students of normally clashing religions learn to coexist and even pool their spiritual resources.
The chosen ones: Celebrities with higher Google rankings than Jesus
I am divine: True spirituality means being ordinary, not special.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Humanizing computers, cyberdating Muslims and tweeting death
- Spiritual Surf: Cary Grant, LSD fan; Lindsay Lohan; Sex and the older woman
- Spiritual Surf: Lindsay + Linda Lovelace; Lady Gaga; Skinny men “in”
- Spiritual Surf: W’s addiction, Exposé of medical studies, promiscuous primates
- Spiritual Surf: The second coming, Jesus sited in a a Connecticut kitchen cupboard