Lennon’s Truth at 70; Sufi take on Jersey; Boing Boing Bliss; Inuvik mosque
Yoko Ono to give Lennon fans “Some Truth”: 8 re-mastered solo albums and new titles to be released on Oct. 9th to mark John’s 70th “birthday.”
When 3 wives just won’t do: Male star of reality show Sister Wives investigated for bigamy.
Ça Sufi: Members of a Sufi religious order claim the people of Sidney, N.Y. are bigoted in asking them to unbury their dead.
Congratulations to Mark Frauenfelder, co-founder of BoingBoing and a friend to Soul’s Code, for following his bliss for all things homemade – and making the Atlantic Monthly.
Ignorance is bliss? Atheists and agnostics score higher on religion test than people of faith.
Little mosque on the barge: After a 2,000 cross-Canada trip by barge, a prefab mosque arrives safely ashore in Inuvik.
Faith versus Fluffy: Times are tough for online religion reporters, who compete with puppy stories for web hits.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- The Virginian Pilot dishes on Zeus
- Is the new Bond channeling Rumi?
- Spiritual Surf: Famous physicist Freeman Dyson goes against green — and like, Avatar
- Spiritual Surf: Handhelds go holy, banned Super Bowl ads, virtual meditation
- The secret spiritual life of football