Christopher Hitchens still doesn’t need God; Immigrant’s revenge; Why Opus Dei appeals to women; Florida Christians to burn Koran on 9/11/10
As Christoper Hitchens suffers from advanced cancer, the arch-cynic and critic says: Don’t pray for me.
Machete: Starring Lindsay Lohan as a nun with a gun, Jessica Alba and Robert De Niro, the movie is expected to inflame the debate surrounding illegal immigration.
Roman Catholic offshoot Opus Dei targeting women: Mortification of the flesh part of the deal if you sign up.
Christian Fundamentalists ten top reasons to burn a Koran: Florida’s Dove World Outreach Center plans to burn Korans on September 11th.
Brain-flip: New research shows how our brains can perceive two scenes at the same time.
Deepak’s fictionalized biography of Muhammad: Mr. C believes that Jewish scribes may have written some of the Koran.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- The Top 9 Spiritual Resorts in the West
- Spiritual Surf: Naked yoga; Kitty Kelley outs Oprah; Hitchens still hates the Pope
- No exit: My 9/11 memories
- Spiritual Surf: Sex-less Glee; Madonna; Apple’s divinity; Suicidal soldiers
- Spiritual Surf: Kennedys, the new anti-atheists, spiritual brain power, and Tweeting God