Looking out for number one; pro-Islam blogging; failing Army spiritual test; Celebrity Rehab’s tall promises
Selfish mathematics: What “number one” means to numerologists, mystics and ourselves.
Songs with a lower-case “he” – Hymns are not for everyone. Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers sing “Atheists ain’t got no songs.”
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Dr. Drew in half-a-dozen steps (guest-starring Charlie Sheen)
- Spiritual Surf: Brad and Angelina go Hindu; soldiers and scientists go spiritual; Texan shaves her head and goes Buddhist.
- Why your new iPad has a spiritual side
- The Soul’s Code Spiritual IQ Quiz: Who is the most enlightened celeb?
- Spiritual Surf: The world’s sexiest string-theorist; forbidden foods and more