Losing your mojo; Believe Out Loud; Tears are not enough for depressed men; Babies with morals
Economy affecting mojo: Americans 45+ less interested in sex, financial worries to blame.
Texting the Pope: Support messages can be texted by those who can’t attend May 16 pro-Pope gathering at Saint Peter’s Square.
Believe Out Loud campaign: Church leaders who support gay rights asked to be vocal and action oriented.
Real (depressed) men don’t cry: For the six million depressed males in the U.S., symptoms different than for women.
The moral compass of babies: Babies can tell “right” from “wrong” at six months of age.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: T.C. Boyle’s “The Silence”; Avatar DVD goes eco; Ricky Martin goes . . . spiritual?
- Spiritual Surf: A new Pope Ratzinger time bomb; Fear of flying; Shy bullies
- Spiritual Surf: Down in America
- Spiritual Surf: Vatican and New Moon, Mel Gibson, and Marriage Myths
- Spiritual Surf: Nude yoga; Gay Mormons; Buddhist retreat;There be dragons