Senators’ spooky shenanigans; doctors shun celebrities but praise Alcoholics Anonymous; Lady Gaga tops do-gooder list; former cross-dresser cures homosexuality
The pretty people are wrong: Doctors debunk what celebrities say are the secrets to a healthy life.
Most philanthropic celebrity: If ‘doing good’ is in, Gaga is inner than Oprah.
Teenage girl killed for converting: First her parents tortured the 17-year-old for leaving Islam for Christianity, then two unidentified men shot her.
A ‘cure’ for homosexuality? A support group in Singapore says it can help people manage and even ‘overcome’ same-sex desires.
Doctors validate AA: Researchers give medical merit to the spiritual benefits of Alcoholics Anonymous.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Dancing on the Oprah show’s grave
- Spiritual Surf: Mono Lake aliens thrive on arsenic; extraterrestrials mess with our nukes.
- Spiritual Surf: Mikhail Gorbachev goes psych; Jay Leno goes hollow; Howard Stern takes down the spiritual leader of America (Oprah)
- Spiritual Surf: Lindsay + Linda Lovelace; Lady Gaga; Skinny men “in”
- Spiritual Surf: Purim, Scientology diet, Panchen Lama, Anthony Hopkins, Jerusalem, Farrakhan