LSD use in the Hollywood of yesteryear; Linsday tries Buddhism; What a robot can teach humans about trust
Old Hollywood reaped the benefits of LSD therapy: Gary Grant, Sidney Lumet and Esther Williams discovered a “telescope into the subconscious”.
Lindsay Lohan, Buddhist? Looming jail time possible reason for Lindsay’s sudden enlightenment.
Were you Mom’s favorite or her “bad seed?” Adult mental health affected by parental favoritism.
Sexual adventures of older woman: Study links mature women’s interest in sex to last kick at the fertility can.
iPads in the House (of God): Apps created for Mass, could the newest prayer book be an ipad?
Ms. Roboto: Social robot, Nexi, latest tool in research on how humans learn to trust strangers.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Lindsay + Linda Lovelace; Lady Gaga; Skinny men “in”
- Spiritual Surf: World Cup magic; iPad vs. Porn; Men endangered?
- Spiritual Surf: A new Pope Ratzinger time bomb; Fear of flying; Shy bullies
- Gary Wills and David Frum on prayer in the Bush-house
- Spiritual Surf: Sex, abnormal sex, the science of sex, teasing andvirginity and teasing