Spiritual Surf: Brad and Angelina go Hindu; soldiers and scientists go spiritual; Texan shaves her head and goes Buddhist.
Feds steal Christmas in Grinch-style bank raid; God caught in middle of deadly bar fight; U.S. Army Troops spiritually unfit; Brangelina wedding won’t be white.
God-talk and alcohol don’t mix: A man in Moscow fatally stabbed his two drinking buddies after a not-so-friendly discussion on the existence of God.
Feds rob bank of its yuletide: Yes Virginia, there is a clause banning all things Christmas.
Jolie-Pitt to wed in India: The Hindu priest who saved Brangelina with couples yoga will marry the couple in an ashram.
Wayward no more: How a Christian window-cleaning Texan became a Buddhist nun.
Faith under the microscope: Why scientists are opening up to studying matters of the soul.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Weinergate and Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- No. 7: Seven Years in Tibet
- Spiritual Surf: Nude yoga; Gay Mormons; Buddhist retreat;There be dragons
- Spiritual Surf: Conception and abortion; Lincoln’s reincarnation; priest aborts wedding
- Spiritual Surf: Tiller assassination and the Pain Body Index, yoga for meditation, curing migraines, and graffiti for peace