Prince of unapologetic darkness: Quotes in The Wit and Wisdom of Ozzy Osbourne, a Gentleman’s Philosophy reveal lots of confessions but no regrets.
Aussie priests cast ye out: Twilight and Harry Potter may be partly responsible for a rash of exorcisms Down Under.
Church, social status and hypocrisy: While Nigerians trumpet their faith on CVs and name drop about who’s who in the pews, how much piety is really going on?
Savior burnout: Being ‘blessed’ with the ability to create change is exhausting.
Death as life-skills training: Research shows that professionals who work with the dying are closer to knowing the meaning of life.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Dancing on the Oprah show’s grave
- Spiritual Surf: Eminem; Morrocan Christians; Ozzy returns, Grown ups
- Camino de Santiago pilgrimmage
- Spiritual Surf: Kathy Griffin teases Oprah, Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet, Jeff Sharlet infiltrates C Street
- Spiritual Surf: Mikhail Gorbachev goes psych; Jay Leno goes hollow; Howard Stern takes down the spiritual leader of America (Oprah)