Making Your Mind Your Friend: Reclaiming Your Personal Power
Saturday, April 24th 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Jack London Aquatic Center, Oakland, CA
Soul’s Code’s has celebrated the notion of female mystics, and how spiritual teachers who are women have emerged at the forefront of a pursuit that has been male-dominated since the Old Testament prophets. Okay . . . since the Buddha.
- Become fully aware of your life purpose
- Identify your ego-based dialog, and how it affects your abundance
- Receive readings from these experts on enlightenment on your most pressing questions
- De-oxidize your thought-patterns and recycle your psyche to a fresh start
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Do you judge yourself for “wimping out”?
- Love is a verb. So, let’s DO it.
- 7 steps to heal your emotional wounds
- The best health insurance plan: a state of play
- Shatter the fear trap…for good