Easter eggs, chocolate bunnies, the resurrection of Christ: How much do you know about the true origins of our Easter traditions?
Easter to many of us means egg hunts, sunrise services and Honey Baked® ham dinners at which to stuff ourselves while catching up with relatives we (gratefully) see only a few times a year…
The origins of Easter run further back than the traditions we consider to be age-old. Of course, we all know that Easter arose from pagan spring celebrations. But how much do you really know about where the rest of our practices originate? Do you know where the Easter Bunny, coloring eggs and chocolate rabbits really came from?
Test your knowledge of all things Easter here in our Soul’s Code Quiz:
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Soul’s Code Trivia Quiz – Halloween
- Jesus or the Easter Egg: ‘Witch’ Came First?
- Soul’s Code Trivia Quiz – A Traditional Christmas
- Soul’s Code Trivia Quiz – What’s so scary about Friday the 13th?
- Spiritual Surf: The Virgin appears – this time, in Chocolate