Wall Street Journal: “You will feel as if you’re going to die. I guarantee that.“
Spiritual seekers who paid five-figures for a spiritual retreat are now on the stand: “Defense Works to discredit Sweat Lodge Statements”
The Daily Beast: “Oprah has no relationship with James Arthur Ray”
FLASHBACK: Oprah still silent
The original sweat lodge: The pagan origins of the Finnish sauna
Brand confusion: James “ARTHUR” Ray did not assassinate Martin Luther King, Jr.
Boy George on healing from addiction: After realizing he’d “had enough” in 2008, celebrates three years off drugs
Biblical cure for gluttony: The author of a weight loss book says God wants you to put down the fork
How dense is your grey matter? Studies show that a specific makeup lacking in brain neurons makes a person more predisposed to addiction
American’s real deficit: The super-religious superpower is spiritually-challenged
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- The lesson of James Arthur Ray’s guilty verdict in the Sedona sweat-lodge deaths
- Spiritual Surf: Diwali, Mother Teresa, Angel Valley deaths, the Bab’s birthday
- Spiritual Surf: James Arthur Ray, celebrity Buddhists, Anglicans and Catholics, Thailand’s Diwali
- Spiritual Surf: Pray-by-Phone
- When silence is ‘spin’: sweat-lodge tragedy, Oprah and “The Secret”