Spiritual Surf: Sex scandals, Episcopalians, Anglicans, Vatican visitations, ashrams, Saudi dirty talk, and Madonna
|Mother Teresa’s spiritual adviser, a San Francisco priest, defends himself against new sex charges: “I did all of this with the image of Christ crucified before me. I’ve never been closer to the crucified Christ, never in my life.”
In defense of the Episcopal Church and gays: L.A. Times Aug. 2 editorial
Now it’s the Anglicans’ turn: gay wedge-issue deepens schism in the mothership
Recession exit-strategy: Ashrams on $300 a month
Madonna’s non-Kabbalah, non-kosher addiction: She has staff fly her an ultra-expensive, canned Illy expresso drink while on tour (Betty Confidential.c0m)
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Sex-less Glee; Madonna; Apple’s divinity; Suicidal soldiers
- A Soul’s Code smackdown: Obama vs. Jesus
- Spiritual Surf: Is addiction really a disease?
- A comedian, of all people, executes the suicide option
- Do governors reflect our own love triangles?