Psychoanalysis of Charlie Sheen’s media-bender: Dr. Drew Pinsky does one-hour VH1 special, Winning . . . Or Losing It?
Sheen challenges Dr. Drew to a boxing match on L.A. radio station: “Me and Pinsky should jump in the ring — Bring it, little man!” (minute-9 of audio)
Dr. Drew fires White House gate-crasher from season 4 of VH1′s Celebrity Rehab: Michaele Salahi’s only addiction is to fame
Salon.com says VH1 should fire Dr. Drew: “Why it’s time to shut down Celebrity Rehab“
Former patient of Dr. Drew dies after relapse: Ex-Alice in Chains bassist Mike Starr pleaded for drugs on the day of his death
FLASHBACK! Stanton Peele takes a shot at Dr. Drew in Psychology Today: “. . . a media vulture circling the latest carrion.”
A post-9/11 book explains Egypt, Sudan, faith and oil: The Tenth Parallel -- The Faultline between Christianity and Islam
The newest member of the Anglican Communion (that’s Episcopalian to you Americans): The marriage vow of Kate Middleton
The social gospel: Religion mixes with politics in the Wisconsin protests
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Spiritual Surf: Why is Hangover II the highest-grossing comedy in history?
- Spiritual Surf: George Clooney takes on Sudan, Saudis take on the Internet, atheists sing the blues
- A psychotherapist diagnoses Dr. Drew’s Celebrity Rehab, Season 3
- Spiritual Surf: Addicted to the addict, Charlie Sheen
- Spiritual Surf: Not-tantra, a yoga sellout, and nuns? There’s an app for that