Celebrities are seekers, too. So who has more soul: Paris Hilton, Madonna, or Kathy Griffin?
While wealthy stars may have allegedly inherited the earth, they are often as spiritually-impoverished as any of us.
Driven by their demons and DUI’s, public break-ups and private meltdowns, the rich and famous seek instant-karma in everything from crystal energy healing and kabbalah to talk therapy and tantric sex.
Or in Paris Hilton’s case, they parachute a Hollywood holy man into their entourage (Maxie Santillan).
We invite you to test your knowledge of celebs who may, or may not, have soul in a material world.
If this spoke to you, here are five similar articles.
- Soul’s Code Celebrity Seekers’ Quiz – Tantra
- Paris Hilton grants The Power of Now a second life
- The New York Times puts down the Jewish mystical tradition, the Kabbalah — from the right. Sarah Silverman got there first — from the left
- Spiritual Surf: Paris Hilton, Eckhart Tolle TV, Star Wars symphony, Lance Armstrong
- The new improved way to get stoned